Fleur de Terre, french for earth blossom was inspired by the cool climates of the French, Celtic and Oregon coast. Drawing on feminine elements of Earth and Water this oil was created to balance warm and inflamed conditions. Prepared for those who tend to redden or breakout easily from hormonal imbalances. Cooling botanicals calm the complexion to highlight the natural beauty within.
Unrefined and cold pressed oil blend that creates a balanced ratio of fatty acids to reduce inflammation, moisturize the skin and prevent breakouts:
- Apricot Kernel Oil* is light and gentle, known for quick absorption into the skin. Rich in gamma linoleic acid to prevent oxidation of our natural oils which can cause inflammation and breakouts.
- Chia Seed Oil* a rich oil high in omega fatty acids. Contains the perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 making this a powerful moisturizer for any skin type.
- Unrefined Camellia Seed Oil*, Meadowfoam Seed Oil* and Golden Jojoba* were added for their powerful and rich array of antioxidants to protect the skin from environment factors like UV damage and enhance moisture retention.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil* contains vitamins A and E plus minerals of Selenium and Zinc to help firm skin, encourage cell turnover, maintain collagen levels and prevent breakouts. The oil used is unrefined to ensure the most potent vitamin and mineral showcase.
Organic synergistic botanical blend to support skin that is reactive to hormonal and inflamed conditions:
- Locally sourced Calendula* varietal containing higher resin content for richer forms of skin healing antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and stimulant properties. We obtain our flowers fresh to ensure the most potent plant compounds.
- French Clary Sage* essential oil can help balance under and over productive sebum. It tones with mild astringents and reduces inflammation associated with acne. Known to support issues related to hormonal imbalances, both topical and aromatically.
- Chamomile* essential oil and whole, local herb infusion provides relief for sensitive, red or dry skin. It's soothing and purifying properties can remedy acne, eczema, rosacea and dry, itchy, flaky skin conditions.
- Helichrysum* essential oil is renowned for its skin rejuvenating properties. Helps restore the skin after inflamed breakouts and reduces scarring.
- Rose Geranium* supercritical extract is incredibly cooling and in aromatherapy supports harmony during the moon cycle. It’s grounding and can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Rose Otto oil and whole, local herb infusion to enhance moisture while also being a powerful anti-inflammatory and astringent to tone.
- Locally sourced Lavender* infused oil to further clarify the skin.
To Repair: dab small amount to cleaned cut, bite, rash, burn or breakout.
Overnight mask: last step in your skin care routine. Apply to damp skin to lock in moisture to slowly absorb through the night.
Clean: massage onto dry skin to dissolve dirt and makeup. Press a warm, wet washcloth onto skin to soften and clean the pores. Gently wipe off excess until no oil residue is left.
We source our raw, organic beeswax from a local beekeeper who focuses on pollinator stewardship practices by providing safety and diverse food sources. Their attentiveness for the bees ensure population growth and long term sustainability. The result of this care is honey and waxes that are vibrant and nutrient dense.
Working with local organic herb farms and ethical wildcrafters (including the maker herself) we are often able to buy fresh and process plants in-house to ensure ingredients are of the highest quality. All our infusions and tinctures are created in our apothecary using low and slow heat methods maintaining the integrity of the plant properties.
By using a majority of local and abundant ingredients we are able to provide an effective treatment that is cost inclusive while also being potent.
Yarrow is a classic herb that is highly astringent to help reduce bleeding and provide general wound care. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory to heal abrasions. The antiseptic properties clean the skin to prevent infection and breakouts.
Ethically wildcrafted usnea is the long haired looking lichen that you see on trees. It was added to further the inflammatory benefits.
Supercritical extracts of Frankincense (Co2) and myrrh (Co2), and immortelle* essential oil reduce inflammation, increase circulation and lessen scarring.
Calendula was added as a general skin tonic. Known to fight infection, protect skin from free radicals, reduce inflammation and breakouts, and increase circulation.
Lavender essential oil work with the other botanicals to further clean and clear the skin.
Infused in unrefined, apricot kernel oil, sunflower seed oil and locally sourced raw beeswax to nourish, protect and moisturize the skin without clogging pores.
Ingredients: Helianthus sp. seed oil (sunflower)*, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil (apricot)*, Achillea millefolium (yarrow)*, Usnea sp. (lichen), Calendula officinalis (marigold)*, raw beeswax*, essential oils of Lavendula angustifolia (lavender)*, Boswellia sp. (frankincense)*, Commiphora myrrh (myrrh) and Helichrysum italicum (immortelle)*
Use within 1 year of purchase.
If you are pregnant or nursing consult with the your doctor before using herbs. Always do a patch test on your skin before applying to a large surface. For informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.